- The easiest thing to build: A 2m ground plane
- They're cheap to build. I actually used coat-hangers to build mine; works
wonderfully! Note that I didn't build the dual-band version
and just a 2m version using 20 inch sections of coat-hangers
- A 2m/440 "copper cactus" super J-pole
- My favorite of them all. I like it so much, I've built two!
- Later I measured one of them with an antenna analyzer. This particular experiment also nicely showed how two different antennas can interact with each other.
- A 2m/6m fanned dipole set for 2m/6m SSB.
- I've made a bunch
of 6m contacts, but the 2m side doesn't get out
- A fanned 20m/15m/10m dipole in my attic.
- I want to build, but haven't, a Sky Loop
Last modified: Sun May 2 22:50:22 PDT 2010